We are less than a month away from Q-Quest 2019 and are so excited! Here’s some info for you to know:
- The event will be on Wednesday, November 6th (Middle School day) and Thursday, November 7th (High School day). Q-Quest will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center, which is easily accessible by train, bus, and car. Additionally, there is ample parking nearby. A graphic of the schedule can be found on the previous page.
- As is typical, we are not providing lunch, so students and schools are expected to pack lunches on their own.
- The price for each student and chaperone ticket is $5, but we also offer scholarship tickets at no cost, and would never want someone to miss out due to funds.
- The maximum each school can bring is 30 students. If this is extremely limiting to your community, please talk to us and we can see what can be done.
- We recommend having 1 chaperone to every 10 students. No more than 15 students to a chaperone.
- A Flyer for the event is attached- feel free to use it to assist you in the registration process.
- Registration is still open for High School Day, and is done online through Brown Paper Tickets